So, I decided to begin writing my thoughts in english. It is not easy to do this, once that english is not my native language, and, sincerely, I have been struggling a little bit to hone my skills on this language, mainly because I do not have opportunities to practice. Now, I have created one way. Even though I am certainly going to make some mistakes (grammarly speaking), let's try to do this.
I am sure that almost nobody will read this. It is a personal project. But, if you ended up here for some reason, I would love to know that you were here! Say hello below in the comments section.
As this is my first post, it is going to be kind of... the post where... Whatever, I have no ideia about what I am going to write today. It is just an introduction to say what this blog is about. I think it is enough for today. But I promise you, I'll be back.
Holy shit, too many "I"
ReplyDelete